Tuesday 17 July 2012

Macro Noobishness


Aah Macro!  I Love it!  It's been ages since I had any time and really played with a macro Lens, and I forgot just how interesting and exciting it can be.  There's something about the microscopic world which has always interested me, and using photography to explore that world seems like a perfect coupling!  I particularly love how the different objects and textures combine and form a whole new item out of something very normal and office based!

I did make a complete noob error though it has to be said - didn't check the quality settings on the camera before snapping away.  As such, all the photos were taken on basic quality small JPEG - you can't really see on these exports, however it's weird working with 3MP images again!  Anyway, here's a few textures from around the office.











No comments:

Post a Comment