Thursday 25 August 2011

The Meredith-Cleary Wedding, 20th August 2011

On the 20th August 2011, I had the honour of being asked to take the photos for my friend Graeme's sisters wedding.  I have known Graeme for several years after we did our degree together, and so when he got in touch to ask if I would be free, I was honoured to be asked.  Not having met the couple before, let alone having shot a wedding (apart from some quick snaps at my cousins), I was rather nervous when the day came, and packed my bag up with trepidation.  Everything, as it turned out, went very well, as these pictures will hopefully show.  What they won't show, however, was the heat!  It was so hot in the church, that my fingers started to pucker as if I had been in the bath for too long, and my tie became more of a noose than an item of clothing!

Anyway, here are a selection of pictures from the day, I hope that you like them!


































No comments:

Post a Comment